Hi all new to the forum!

Spud8p

Reaction score
Hi all I am new to the forum! And new too audi’s I have been and still am a vw nut.
I purchased an 2004 Audi A3 sport in dolphin grey 105k on the clock pd140 with the notorious BKD engine.
I have had no issues with the car as it has been very well looked after alsthoogh subtle mods have been made such as lowered all round on shocks and springs , twin pipe stainless tips (welded)
Stainless de cat pipe.
Also with factory bose system

Now I have the siren coming from the turbo and has been since I bought it I was none the wiser on this but I now am.
It also cut out on over boost which all I had to do is turn it off and back on again etc.
I am in the process of buying a hybrid turbo would you recommend changing the oil feed and return pipes too?
I also have a coolant leak somewhere I’m hoping I’m loosing it rather then using it!
What are the most common places to check for leaks I’m hoping the head isn’t cracked.

Many thanks

Reactions: V6_Man
Welcome to audi-sport.net. Ask your questions over in the A3 8p section. Enjoy the forum

Reactions: V6_Man
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…