1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Does anyone on here own this variant ? Considering the move from an A3 (122), so looks like it would be a (used) 19 Plate aka the “B9.25”that I’ve seen it referred to on it.
    Just after some general observations, I suppose my main concern is will it be a little underpowered for the size / weight of the car ? I would prefer to stick to a manual gear box so that means the 35. There’s a few about, not loads, I’ve taken a bit of a shine to the “Quantum Grey” colour.
    Thanks.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. cuke2u

cuke2u Well-Known Member TFSI Owners Group saloon Audi A4 S-line owners group

Tashfeen likes this.
  4. Ok, but the 35 is slightly changed from the “old” 1.4 or have I got that wrong ? To clarify, it’s the 19 Plate I’m referring to - which I think is either in a 35 or 40, both 2 litre engines but the 35 being 150 and the 40 190 PS ?

5. cuke2u

cuke2u Well-Known Member TFSI Owners Group saloon Audi A4 S-line owners group

Last edited: Jun 16, 2019
    burnleynotbarcelona likes this.
  6. Tripper

Tripper New Member

I have a 35TFSI On a 19 plate. I have not found it wanting in the power stakes at all.

I have done 2000 miles in 3 weeks since getting it in a mixture on motorway and city driving and I ****** love it.

It can sound a little eager when you go higher up the revs if you want that burst of speed but it has enough under the bonnet.

burnleynotbarcelona and cuke2u like this.
  7. Thanks - useful to know. A search on Audi Used Approved with 800 miles as the search radius brings up about 15 ! All ex demo I assume.