1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice
  1. burnleynotbarcelona

burnleynotbarcelona Registered User

Does anyone on here own this variant ? Considering the move from an A3 (122), so looks like it would be a (used) 19 Plate aka the “B9.25”that I’ve seen it referred to on it.
    Just after some general observations, I suppose my main concern is will it be a little underpowered for the size / weight of the car ? I would prefer to stick to a manual gear box so that means the 35. There’s a few about, not loads, I’ve taken a bit of a shine to the “Quantum Grey” colour.
    Thanks.

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. cuke2u

cuke2u Well-Known Member

V6_Man likes this.
  4. burnleynotbarcelona

Ok, but the 35 is slightly changed from the “old” 1.4 or have I got that wrong ? To clarify, it’s the 19 Plate I’m referring to - which I think is either in a 35 or 40, both 2 litre engines but the 35 being 150 and the 40 190 PS ?

5. cuke2u

cuke2u Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jun 16, 2019
    burnleynotbarcelona likes this.
  6. Tripper

Tripper Registered User

I have a 35TFSI On a 19 plate. I have not found it wanting in the power stakes at all.

I have done 2000 miles in 3 weeks since getting it in a mixture on motorway and city driving and I ****** love it.

It can sound a little eager when you go higher up the revs if you want that burst of speed but it has enough under the bonnet.

burnleynotbarcelona and cuke2u like this.
  7. burnleynotbarcelona

Thanks - useful to know. A search on Audi Used Approved with 800 miles as the search radius brings up about 15 ! All ex demo I assume.