Some A1 equipment questions

kyriazo

Reaction score
Hello guys, I m about to buy my second A1, as my 2014 TDI S-line(look) was stolen about 3 months ago. So I have some questions about some equipment I am opting for.

To begin with, I am looking into 16" wheels with sports suspension(my former car had dynamic suspension with 17" wheels, and there was significant body roll in corners), what do you think about that setup? I guess it wont be too harsh.

Secondly, I am thinking of adding the Audi Sound System option, which if I am not mistaken, adds a Subwoofer in the boot of the car and a center speaker on the dash. Is it the same on diesel cars, where the battery is located under the boot mat? (I dont want to loose any boot space, except the space around the battery).

One more question that has aroused, is that the car does not have an audio jack near the lighter in the center console(it has the connect package with bluetooth). Has it changed position or they have removed it completely?

Also, have they removed the DRLs from the standard halogen lights on the facelift, or am I missing something(such a dissapointment if they have).

Finally, I had a thought about rear LED lights, however i have to choose between that and AudiSound System as if I add both, the tax scale increases, and I will have to pay 1.5k more. Is the rear LED retrofit easy? And what would you choose?

I would really appreciate it if someone that has the AudiSound System could post some photos or even better video, to see how it sounds. Thanks in advance guys!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…