Tyre Pressures

james0808

Reaction score
Does anyone know what tyre pressure i should use with 235/35/19's tyres.

ive been told,always use reccommended pressure's by manufacturer
even if you use standard or after market wheels. i did in mine-never had a problem.

I have checked what the standard tyres are supposed to run at, then check the PSI on the aftermarket tyres...drop a few PSI of the max of the aftermarket, and have a look at what they look like too.....little more PSI in front that the back too.

i think the tyre pressure for 235/35/19's tyres is btw 33 to 35 psi,that mine.

Tagging onto this I have a question. James0808 - What pressure did you use with the originals, I assume 205/55 R16? I've noticed on the dor pillar that Audi's conversions from BAR to psi are odd. 2.2 bar = 34 psi, 2.3 bar = 34 psi. On a Cabriolet I've seen 2.3 converted to 33psi. Inconsistant by Audi. I'm not sure what to use, could be anything from 32psi to 35psi from what I have read. Any thoughts?

Never checked the original ones i pulled them things off straight away.Its hard to tell what they look like with different pressures because the wall doesn't really move.

I run high PSI on my tires. for 19's I'd run 36-40PSI to help protect your wheels. Just make sure you tires don't start wearing from the middle out. Just keep an eye on the tire wear.