Lookin to get a A4 1.8T

Andy_B

Reaction score
As per title im lookin to get a A4 1.8T Sport on roughly a N or a P reg. Just wondering what probs the A4's get and what to look for when viewing the car???? Looking to get around a 50 to 60k mile car. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanx

Andy

Cool will search for those, anything else i need to know people???

What, people dumping building waste into it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif
Sorry couldn't resist.

Lol mate i have had all them jokes bout my from the day i bought it. Nah it aint due to ppl thinkin its a skip, more like they wanna nick it or try and vandalise it in some way, so im a bit parranoid bout leaving it places now so its gotta go. Need a bit of a stealth car, and the A4 Tsport seems to fit the bill perfectly /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
excursion said:
Ha how long will it stay stealth though Andy?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm guessing not very.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

i have got one give me an offer just done 74000 miles & cam belt changed few monthts ago.& it is SILVER TOO

Audi A4
1.8T Sports – 150bhp standard
R Reg 1997
Climate control, full lather interior
Custom twin 90mm exhaust pipes
FK coilover suspension with Koni inserts
Ride & Height Adjustable
MS Design back spoiler
Side indicator clusters
Light tinted windows all over
Front s4 grill
Gearshaft shortened by 2 inches
Momo Sphere leather/chrome gearknob
18inch Black/Chrome Toora T950 with 225/40/18 Goodyear F1 GSD3
Full Audi service history
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

i want to sell mine but i dont know if you wanted to do part ex with my car let me know. can i have full spec of your car.

Hi mate I sent you a PM. O forgot to mention its got a Clifford Concept 300 Alarm/Imobalizer on it as well.

Groupie, how much do you want for you A4? I'm also looking to buy one... let me know.

hi mate i am looking about £6800 no offers. its got top spec
i have just ordered my new digital camera then i can send you some pictures.pm me if you intrested /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif oh yeah forget to tell you this picture you see on left its old picture its look batter then this.