Help

Francisco Batista

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I need to find someone that could help me with my scenario, I have an S3 Sportback 8V 2015 and I am presenting the following situation. When I go to the drag track I feel that the car loses power after 3rd and 4th. The car starts with good power, but then 3rd stop pushing with the power that characterizes him. I had programming previously with APR Stage 2; then with REVO Stage 2 but the car continued with the same situation. I do not know where else to look to solve this problem. If someone had the same problem and can help me please let me know. Have a great day. Thank you.

Spark plugs one would assume.

Sounds to me like you need to do some datalogging of AFR, boost, timing, etc and see if there is a reason that it's flat spotting.

Ok. The Spark Plugs are great. Iridium Spark Plugs with the gap as APR recomment.

Spark plugs one would assume.

Sounds to me like you need to do some datalogging of AFR, boost, timing, etc and see if there is a reason that it's flat spotting.

Thanks. I will do it next week and let you know