Honeycomb grille + fog lights and diffuser

AJ91

Reaction score
Hello.

Looking to obtain a honeycomb RS + Fog light grille for my 2011 sportback non s-line model with PDC Cuts in the grille. Checked ebay and aliexpress without too much luck for the non s-line.

Would also like to get hold of a decent diffuser for left side dual pipes with a rather clean look and nothing that stands out too much, but a bit sportier then the stock one.

does a cupra lip also fit the a5 sportback?

The RS grille is not S-Line specific, so your good to buy which ever one. I think the one from Xenonz is well reviewed.

The fog light inserts and splitter for a non S-Line is a different matter....although IIRC, the fog light surrounds on my old A5 Sport were honeycomb in pattern anyway....? Could just spray them gloss black to match?

Can't help you with splitter...

Reactions: AJ91
Cheers, Will order a grille with PDC cut out as I have the front sensors there as well.

You are right about the fogs, they are honeycomb designed so I think I'll just leave them as it's hard to find others for the non s-line. Might just leave the diffuser as it is now as it blends in nicely anyway!

Reactions: DrEskimo
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…