Audi TT 2.0 TDI Quattro (09)

Gill ZB

Reaction score
Hi I get my TT on Wednesday night!! .
I've only ever had used fords and my current motor is an 02 punto! So this is a major life change for me!
I've never driven or even hoped to own a car like this - it's been an unattainable dream car - and from Wednesday my dreams come true lol - so I'm looking for as much advice on how to look after my Audi, driving tips - and pray that I don't have to ask someone to help me with the petrol cap when I fill up with diesel - not petrol! Any tips for a total beginner are welcome - and I don't think my Audi will fit in my old garage so any thoughts on covers - to keep bird poo and prying eyes away!

Thankyou

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    46.8 KB · Views: 137
Hi @Gill ZB …the car looks stunning

so I'm looking for as much advice on how to look after my Audi, driving tips - and pray that I don't have to ask someone to help me with the petrol cap when I fill up with diesel - not petrol!

Make a list of questions of what you want to ask the dealer before driving away with your new car..
Like how to open the petrol cap?

Covers will only scratch the car over time..
If you cannot sort your garage out, maybe try to rent a nearby lockup.

Enjoy.. Drive safe

Reactions: Gill ZB
Lol yeah I had a list but in my excitement I've lost it!!! I've been emptying my old car to trade it in so am a bit all over the place - thanks for advice with covers - TT should be ok on drive overnight - though I won't settle till he's garaged - but Thankyou

Reactions: Ghost
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…