Show us Glacier White

Forgive the poor image - quick phone pic whilst I was doing the spring clean yesterday! Will get some better ones later when I get out - suffice to say after two long days I'm very pleased with my results!
My mate also gave his über-rare Evo 9 estate and Holden Maloo HSV ute a quick tidy up too but they are definitely projects for the near future!

Reactions: pburv, azibux1, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
Keep the Glacier's coming guys.

Think I would have gone with this colour if my previous car wasn't a Nevada white Leon.

Reactions: pburv

What's that bottle on the roof batch - Is that what coating you've put on ?

Just ventured outside to grab this one - lighting is strange today, can't quite get the impact of the colour!

Must say I'm quite pleased with the reflections for a white car!

Reactions: PanamaS3, Jassyo06, pburv and 2 others
I like the privacy glass.
I might go down the window tint rout on my car..It was a cancelled order so I didn't get the chance to tick it on the options list

Reactions: Rob2k68
First decent day in weeks! Quickly drove out to take some quick snaps

Reactions: Rob2k68, pburv and batch
So stopped for fuel tonight and the lighting was just so, thought I'd take a quick snap...

Reactions: nadsi77, Phil-1, wezzels and 3 others
I like the privacy glass.
I might go down the window tint rout on my car..It was a cancelled order so I didn't get the chance to tick it on the options list

I actually added tint after. Went 20 around and 50 on the windshield. I think it looks amazing on the white car.

Reactions: wezzels and pburv
I actually added tint after. Went 20 around and 50 on the windshield. I think it looks amazing on the white car.
Yes agree with you.It does look great..Especially on sunny days...

Following on from the Daytona and Sepang, I will (hopefully) be picking up my S3 saloon in glacier white towards the end of next month so I would like to see some of your best glacier white pictures to get me in the mood.

Cheers
Chris...join the 8V S3 Audi owners page on Facebook...there are some stonking pictures on there of some Glacier White S3's....including some other colours that shall not be mentioned as they are boringly familiar

an unhappy sepang owner who really wanted glacier lol

here's a very nice one with RS grill

and another

very tasty....

mountainous....

gorgeous...

cool...

Reactions: Primolak, Chris4410, Rob2k68 and 2 others

and another

very tasty....

mountainous....

gorgeous...

cool...

Cool pics mate, the bottom one gets my vote

Reactions: Rob2k68 and pburv
Anyone got a glacier white S3 sportback with quattro logo stckers on the bottom of the rear passenger doors?

Reactions: pburv
Anyone got a glacier white S3 sportback with quattro logo stckers on the bottom of the rear passenger doors?

The closest I could find was the Glacier saloon on the thread you put up last May!!

They're so cheap though mate, if your vaguely interested might as well just take a punt on it?

The closest I could find was the Glacier saloon on the thread you put up last May!!

They're so cheap though mate, if your vaguely interested might as well just take a punt on it?

Yeah I know mate, been umming and arring for god knows how long lol

Yeah I know mate, been umming and arring for god knows how long lol

Get it done already!! lol

Been considering them for mine but I don't think they look that good on Daytona.............look great on Glacier though.

Reactions: Rob2k68, Tony1982 and Simon L
Got one that's not crooked mate? lol
Jeez! You try and help someone out and you instantly get 'shot down'...............LOL just kidding
Actually only noticed it after posting...

Reactions: Rob2k68, Simon L and batch
Jeez! You try and help someone out and you instantly get 'shot down'...............LOL just kidding
Actually only noticed it after posting...

Great effort mate and only pulling yer plonker! I couldn't find a glacier sportsback at all earlier

Great effort mate and only pulling yer plonker! I couldn't find a glacier sportsback at all earlier
I'm sure I have seen one on a recent post. It could have been a 3 door tho

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Simon L
I'm sure I have seen one on a recent post. It could have been a 3 door tho

It was Sug mate, on the decal thread (and yes it's a hatch)

I know neither of them are sportback but hey

where's your imagination guys?....decals schmecals....some of these aren't too bad... de-rail thread alert! lol

ok....that was for a bit of fun/maybe bit too much for some ....the rest some are not bad...IMO...don't shoot lol

and last, but not least....

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68 and Simon L
Get it done already!! lol

Been considering them for mine but I don't think they look that good on Daytona.............look great on Glacier though.
hmmmmm.....i dunno mate...think it looks pretty good actually

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Simon L

and another

very tasty....

mountainous....

gorgeous...

cool...
Decision decisions.... What's a man to do l just can't decide from the audi floral options list on what sort of arrangement would go best with car,could you glacier boys please help me
New member Sepang-iassy lol

Reactions: PanamaS3, pburv, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
hmmmmm.....i dunno mate...think it looks pretty good actually

Thanks mate, not too shabby! Assuming they're silver they actually show up better than I thought. Might just give it a bash after all.......

Reactions: pburv and Rob2k68

.....emmm, I didn't have you down as a chav mate??!! lol

Reactions: PanamaS3, Rob2k68 and pburv
Can't help you there jassy!
But this seems a popular option for you 'sepango's boys.....

Reactions: Simon L and Rob2k68
Definately need to be parallel to the bottom of the door or even not too shabby on the sill appliqué a la Clio Trophy .....

Reactions: batch, Simon L and pburv
Can't help you there jassy!
But this seems a popular option for you 'sepango's boys.....
Well it seems yiv been blinded by leering at that car of yours for far too long

That's sprint blue ya goat lol

Reactions: Simon L, pburv and Rob2k68
Well it seems yiv been blinded by leering at that car of yours for far too long

That's sprint blue ya goat lol
It was my understanding that blue is blue....lol

Reactions: batch, Rob2k68 and Simon L
It was my understanding that blue is blue....lol

Not necessarily true mate on car's that is but if you're referring to your favourite type of movies...... Well blue is blue and no mistake about it....lol

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68 and Simon L