After 12k Km brakes sign show off :))

michalprz

RS3 NOGARO BLUE
Reaction score
its pretty fast i would say…im driving not to slow…but 12k???i change my brakes at 14k and they cost me 700euro..which is a lot..just front brakes..i change Oil and total cost me 1000euro)…do u have any expirance with your brakes guys?

do u have any expirance with your brakes guys?

With the greatest of respect; you cannot be bl**dy serious....

Do an RS3 search 'brakes' starting in February 2012 and start readin' and when done do a little post and tell me what's changed cos for sure the only thing that hasn't changed is that some have problems and others don't...

Last edited:
its pretty fast i would say…im driving not to slow…but 12k???i change my brakes at 14k and they cost me 700euro..which is a lot..just front brakes..i change Oil and total cost me 1000euro)…do u have any expirance with your brakes guys?

Just reviewing my earlier answer could have been more helpful and should have directed you to the 8P forum and specifically the thread: "EBC REDSTUFF CERAMIC BRAKE PADS for the RS3".

A number of 8P RS3 owners use these to resolve: a) brake squeal, b) disc wear, and c) pad wear/break-up of the OEM supplied parts - this specific solution, however, may not be compatible with the 8V RS3 as different brake components are used

Hope this helps

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…