Lights for S4 B7 2005 Avant.

SootySport

Reaction score
Hi Mr T. I need the following from you, can you give me a price first-

Overhead Courtesy light pack with boot lamp bulbs.
6500k headlight Xenons.
P21w. DRL led upgrade.
sidelight led upgrade.
fog light led upgrade.

Thanks Bernie.

Reactions: t8ups
Yes, bi xenons in the headlight, dip and main beam but not on the DRL's

Hi.

I have Morimoto 6000k D1S bulbs in 6000k which will produce about 3200 lumans, so on parr with OEM bulbs, they are £50 for the pair.
DRL kit is £35
Sidelights are £7 for the pair
Fogs are £15 for ice whites.

All great upgrades. I can also get osram CBI's if you wanted to go with a more OEM bulb for the main beam but they are only 5000k, but they produce 3500lumans.

trups

....and the courtesy/boot lights.

How come the DRL kit is so expensive? thought was just a change of bulbs.

Reagards Bernie.

See what you mean now, although I don't seem to have a Bulb Failure lamp on the dash display, will check this when this evening.

It's just the courtesy lights and boot lamps I want.

Well, it does have bulb failure sensor, so i'll have -
Morimoto 6000k bulbs
DRL kit
front side light kit
front fog lamp kit
courtesy lamps (don't want the footwell leds as they show up every speck of dust & fluff )
boot lamps
Let me know the total cost and I'll paypal you pronto.

Regards Bernie.

Last edited:
Hi Bernie.

for the footwell I can do different brightness's, I can do them so they are no brighter than the OEM halogens, just white in colour?

Trups

No, I'll leave them for now. Just quote me for the above list.

Morimoto 6000k bulbs - £50
DRL kit - £35
front side light kit - £7
front fog lamp kit - £15
Front and rear map lights - £10, front dome lights - £7, boot roof - £7, Boot door - £3.50, sunvisors - £5

Total is £139.50.

I will do some discount to make it a Kit price as you are buying quite a bit, I will also pay the postal costs to the UK which is £4.35.

Total with discount I will do for £120 for you.

Thanks
Trups

That's great, every little helps----------------------with a V8 to feed .

Paypaled you £120 to trups_27@hotmail.com

PM'd you the Paypal transaction number.

Bernie.

Trups. I eventually finished fitting the bulbs and dealing with the seized screws, all working great. I did break one of the glass covers that are on one of the DRL led's but the lamp works ok, just wondering why the DRL led's have a glass cover, does it need protection?

Hi.

They are to make the bulb look nice, They have no functionality what so ever so don't worry, I think they make it brighter when there is no cover over it, I broke the glass off on a pair I put in my own car as reverse lights so don't beat yourself up about it.

i know how you feel on the screws, i have had a couple of B7's here that have come over like that, nightmare but glad your all sorted.

Let the new D1S bulbs wear in and they will be stunning, just ordered a load more to keep in stock as they are starting to sell well here in the UK and you don't have the 2 week postage wait from the USA.

Trups

Wondered why they were a bit blue, although 50 hours with the lights on is going to take a long time, I only use this car on w/end's and that is mostly in daylight.

They will start to shift after a few hours and will start going white.

I have a set in a car that drives 4 hours a day and they look awesome after a few weeks use.

I know, I'll drive round in daylight with the lights on, that should speed up the process.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…