225 8L S3 wingmirror damage, parts needed

kularm

Reaction score
Hi guys,

thought Id come here to get some advice cause I cant get any advice anywhere else...

Basically some yobs bashed off my chrome mirrors and theyve caused quite a bit of damage... could someone let me know of somewhere cheap where I can get the base plate, the wiring and chrome cover? I know that alot of this Im probably gna get scrap and get chrome caps on flea bay, but my real question is Ive spotted some folding mechanisms for a 2002 A3, seeing as mine is a facelift S3 I was wondering if these would work on my car? will I need a controller or will they retrofit nicely as they are?

many thanks guys... hope ur all going to audisinthepark?! would be a good day out if I fix my mirrors in time...:blackrs4:

Hi mate, there is a user on here called PJMSPEEDY, send him a PM and explain what it is that you need and he should be able to sort you out.

when this happened to me i just called up a scrappy (4ringspares) and got 2 whole mirror units. They were in different colours, but i had the original color coded caps (was using inpro chroms ones before).

*bump* Ill contact speedy... still need help regarding if the electric folding motors will work on my s3 after retro fit with no controller or anything