MPG.....2.0T FSI Impressed!!

Steveiejay

Reaction score
Well today I did a motorway run and babied the throttle doing between 50-75 on the M3

Covered 25 miles and managed 51mpg (indicated on digi display)

Now that I'm impressed with

Oh and for the record over 1000k miles I've averaged 27.9mpg (again indicated)

Ignore the display, it's false, brim the tank, do the miles, brim the tank again, divide miles by consumption, then groan !!!

Reactions: mancdan
I did 100 miles the other day and averaged about 29-32. It is a 3.2 though

i got 42.2 yesterday the highest ive got since its been remapped. then i was like ah well..... Vrooom goodbye everything lol

I am well pleased with the consumption of my 2.0TFSI quattro sline special edition thus far.
Filled up the tank last night, did a run down to okehampton in devon from guildford today, round trip of 366 miles and still have well over a quarter of a tank left , and lets just say i was making very good time both ways....

Well mine doesn't have a fancy gauge telling me how many mpg I'm not getting lol. Just tells me how many miles to empty I mite get.
A car of this standard I would of thought it would of come with an on board compute as standard like my golf did.

I normally get around 360-400 miles on a full tank of V-Power on my AMD remapped 2.0 TFSI Quattro.

I use Fuelly for my consumption calculations and have been since 28.02.12.
The figures tell me I have averaged 29.4mpg over 26k miles (66 complete fill ups), with the best being 38.1mpg and worst 23.4mpg.