vcds codes-remote central locking inop

wes68

Reaction score
Hi all,hoping for some help on here. Last week my central locking went completely & interior lights staying on,some dash lights too on my a4 cab 2.4v6 02 plate. Did a search on here & drivers door connector was favourite,so I pulled the rubber back & found the thick red/grey wire broken completely & the brown wire on its last couple of strands. I repaired these wires,everything worked fine & I was rather chuffed. However a day later I came out from work & my battery was flat,got the car jump started & went home with no further probs. Now I have an intermittent problem with interior lights staying on again,the hazards turn themselves on whilst im driving(I have to switch them off twice,then theyre fine & stay off) & my remote central locking dosent work again.Is it possible that the broken wires have damaged my convenience module in any way? With vcds plugged in im getting01330-central module for central convenience(j393) 37-00 Faulty. 01134Alarm horn(h12) 29-00 short to ground 01366-opened due to crash signal 35-00 01366 opened due to crash signal 36-00-open circuit. Any advice offered is much appreciated

The only advice I can give is to use paragraphs. This will dramatically improve the chances of someone else wanting to help you.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…