Porsche 6 pots

Bonner84

Reaction score
Hi all any one use these? Was told they are stage 4 ecs upgrade apparently there Porsche cayenne 6 pot brembos I'm looking at replacing the discs, the discs are currently ecs 2 piece rotas I'm looking at a cheaper disc and need some info on what to use! Any help on this would be much appreciated cheers!!

I know that a version of an ML disk can be used as a cheaper version, somebody with more knowledge will confirm which. Do you have the 18z version or 17z?

i wouldnt have a clue mate is there any way of telling? cheers!

Google it mate. There has been a few threads about it on audisrs forum. Plus it should be engraved on the caliper if it is 18z.

cheers for the heads up chaps il have a butchers!!

If the calipers are 18z you want ML55 discs and either machine or file the centre bore 1mm larger, so 0.5mm all around, i run these and they work very well. View attachment 29935

cheers steve il have a nosey later the discs i have are massive 2 piece from ecs tuning cant afford those lol just out of intrest where would the 17-18 stamp be??

Attachments

• IMG_20140215_025916.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 141
I'm not sure they have 18z stamped on them , i think there is a part number stamped into the caliper somewhere at the top edge.