Arch Rolling

Gingerboi

Reaction score
Hi,

Can anyone suggest a good company in order to get my rear arches rolled ?

I live in South Kent but am willing to travel in order to get this done.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Dare i suggest finding a local car club near you and there will undoubtably be someone within the club that will have on to rent. Usually between a tenner and twenty quid. Saves you money. Just make sure you heat your paint first.

Watch some you tube vids on how not to do it as well haha!!

Hi there,

I know on the Kent tuned and modified page on FB some lads offer it for not a huge amount of money - not sure on the garage but it will be in Kent.

What car is it being done to ?

Thanks Jonny54 but I don't trust myself enough to do it and don't want to ruin the arches so would rather pay that little bit extra and get it done professionally

Reactions: Jonny54
Hi there,

I know on the Kent tuned and modified page on FB some lads offer it for not a huge amount of money - not sure on the garage but it will be in Kent.

What car is it being done to ?

Thanks Kwistof I will have a look on there and can hopefully find someone suitable to do it..

I've got a 2007 2.0TDI A3 8P S-Line Sportback with staggered 8.5/9.5J 18" 3sdm 0.01's lowered by around 40-50mm on H&R springs so she rubs at the moment

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…