2019 A3 wiper blades

I have always used Bosch Aerotwin on all my cars and have not had a problem, and they are usually quite cheap as well.

Bosch can squeal like crazy and are fairly noisy in standard use, hard rubber. Plenty of reports about them on the interweb. I changed mine to Audi ones after suffering the Bosch ones for a few months. Worth the extra tenner for the quietness.

Thanks. Bosch Aerotwin A864S 16" & 18" (650mm & 450mm) ordered. £17.70 inc carriage.
I remembered I had fitted them to my Yeti and had no issues, in fact they lasted three years.

Colin

Thanks. Bosch Aerotwin A864S 16" & 18" (650mm & 450mm) ordered. £17.70 inc carriage.
I remembered I had fitted them to my Yeti and had no issues, in fact they lasted three years.

Colin

Enjoy the rumble :)

I must have had at least 5 pairs of aerotwins and none of them squeeked, if they did I would just return to the company as faulty.

Reactions: Philip Davies
I must have had at least 5 pairs of aerotwins and none of them squeeked, if they did I would just return to the company as faulty.

Its fairly common flaw, but also they are inherently noisy because of the compound they use. If you did a back to back with a genuine blade and a Bosch, you would notice the difference quite heavily. Im a man of refinement :)

I think it could be down to keeping the screen clean. Road dirt and at the opposite end of the scale a clean screen but one with wax in the wash could cause a rubble or juddering of rubber blade on the screen. After a wash and microfibre down I usually give the screen a clean with window spray and then a polish with Autoglym glass polish.

Colin

I think it could be down to keeping the screen clean. Road dirt and at the opposite end of the scale a clean screen but one with wax in the wash could cause a rubble or juddering of rubber blade on the screen. After a wash and microfibre down I usually give the screen a clean with window spray and then a polish with Autoglym glass polish.

Colin

Yes that can cause problems. Dont get that Autoglym on a wiper blade, trust me! Great stuff though.

Its best to use a glass sealant after cleaning and polishing too.

I had hideous wiper judder with the original Audi wipers, tried everything to cure it, changed to Bosch Aerotwins and never had it since

Had terrible issues with our A1, just the driver side. Tried everything others had recommended cleaning the windscreen to within a mm of going through, or so it seemed. A fan of WRC (World Rally Cars) for many years I wondered what them guys use and found PIAA and now use 'em on out TT/RS3 and SQ5

Take a look:

Not cheap but cured my problem in one go. To prove, I reinstalled both the OEM Audi and Bosch Aerotwin and back came the 'vibration' issue - like I say, take a look.

Reactions: eribaMotters
Update, the Bosch arrived and they are exactly the same as the originals. That is OEM fitted are Bosch. These didn't judder so I can see no reason why the replacements will.

Colin

Good timing. I need to get replacements. The Bosch aerotwins are sub £30 on ebay for a set of 3 wipers. Was going to go oem but Bosch seems the way forward.