2017 RS5

Amv8

Reaction score
Found a current gen rs5 from Audi London for a decent price. Only issue Is, it’s a v low spec car. Smaller stock wheels which actually look decent and should improve ride comfort, no rear camera - could this be retro fitted? And it has the silver ext and int trim. Plus side is it’s low mileage and comes with 12m Audi warranty too. Should I pay 4-5k more for a better spec car or just retro fit a camera and have the ext trim wrapped in gloss black?

Personally I would wait for the better spec car if you're in the position to. Better spec car will hold higher value over time as well so that's another bonus. Will also be more desirable when you're selling it on so you'll get a quicker sale

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

My thoughts too. Although this car is so cheap it would negate the money I’d get back on a better spec car, I think

When you say it’s low spec, what do you mean exactly? What doesn’t it have that you really want? Apart of course from the rear camera, which is easily retro-fitted, and wouldn’t cost £400, never mind £4,000. The argument about holding its value on sale is fine in theory, but is only relevant if you expect to keep it a short time. if you’re buying it as a long-term keeper, the resale value is less important. So I guess it comes back to what is missing and how easily it could be retro-fitted.