2016 S1 Yellow SportBack Collected.

Bill

Reaction score
At the end of last week we collected our new S1 Sportback in yellow. Only optional extra is heated seats helping keeping the cost down and a quick collection as this car was already available. Cost works out at approx. £270 per month including the service pack (no deposit, over 4 years). First impressions are very positive, and I think will be a great car particularly for winter months with the great Quattro grip.

This is our second car as we have a 2016 BMW M3 as the main car. Although I can see the S1 being used more for winter months since the M3 can be a handful in adverse weather.

Happy to post pictures if anyone is interested. Although it is standard spec.

Last edited:
Pics please :) Mine has just gone into quality control. How long did your's take from quality control to delivery? The wait is killing me!

@Bill Welcome to audi-sport.net. Can we see some pics of the new car please?

Hopefully a few photos below. For delivery as this was already in the Country I did not have to wait for build / quality control etc...

Lovely car and welcome. Great price too.
Mines on the train to the german port. Waits getting to me too

Nice, they just make you smile. Haven't got a clue about mine, supposed to arrive mid jan/feb. Took all of 10mins for the salesman to prize £250 deposit, says if i don't like it he'll give me back my deposit and walk away.

Welcome to the hive. Remember to bee good lol
2015 05 22 230330