2015 A4 - Black Competition Pack Spotted at San Diego Dealership

ThatOneDude

Reaction score
OMG!

This is the nicest looking A4 I've ever seen. I swear I thought I was walking up to an S4 all the way until I saw the "S-line" badge. To my eye, this looked liked Glacier White Metallic, but the salesman insisted that it was a grey metallic. He said like... "Jungle Grey" or something. I actually forget what he called it. All I know is it was perfect!

This one has a black styling competition pack that looks so proper I can't even put words to it.

Does anyone know if this styling pack is available for the S4 or is this exclusive to A4?

It has side skirts, front lip (look below license plate), blacked out front grill and fog surround, black mirrors. All in rich looking piano gloss black. Also, the fog lamp area has RS3 style wing splitter (look below the orange turn signal).

Check this out!!!!!!! :sign wow:

Audi%20A4%20with%20Black%20Competition%20Pack_zps6gogvxub.jpg

Reactions: Blackwhite and xpoweruk
Its the Prestige spec with the High Gloss Black package.

The High Gloss Black Package is available for both A4 and S4 in the US. Although the package for the S4 includes V-spoke wheels and not rotors, rotors as abaove are only avaialbe on the A4.

Reactions: Benno 69 and ThatOneDude
@ThatOneDude - Looks very similar to the Uk spec Black Edition Plus A4's which has the following exterior 'bits' -

'Black styling package – front radiator grille frame and window surround in high-gloss black, with radiator grille and number plate holder in matt black.
Avant models include black roof rails
Privacy glass – dark tinted from B-pillar backwards (Avant models only)
Gloss black exterior mirror housings
Enhanced rear spoiler on the luggage compartment lid
Dynamic front bumper with large air inlets and blade in high gloss black
Side sill trims and diffuser frame in high-gloss black'

Not available on the S4's in the Uk

Reactions: GeoffDunk and ThatOneDude
Wow! I just went back and looked at this post. Unbelievable. Look at how incredibly similar this A4 with the black pack is to my new S4 with the black pack.

I can only spot a few slight differences. The front grill and corner fogs area, the black side skirts, and the black mirrors. (and of course the supercharged badges :wink new:)

I guess I really did like this look. I basically bought the identical car except even better, an S4!

Exterior S4 1

Is it Suzuka Grey?

Yes I think you are correct. It is freaking gorgeous in person. Seriously.

So just most of the package lol

Not quite bud. That A4 has the black competition pack. The front end has very slight variations but a black optics package S4 is the closest you can get to it. The variations I pointed out are very subtle.

Basically my S4 is as close as a match as you can get from Audi directly and unless you custom order the black mirrors and sideskirt.

I had just never personally seen an A4 that fooled me so much into thinking it was an S4.

I really do like that black side skirt though so I will probably change it black eventually. Not a priority though.

There's a Suzuka Grey RS4 somewhere around where I live. See it occasionally. In pictures it looks kinda white.... in the flesh it is a beautiful understated colour. You don't see many. Or see many advertised. The colour is only available on RS4s here.