2013 A3 Cabriolet enable RNS-e reverse sensor graphics VCDS help

zooankski

Reaction score
Hi all

I am struggling to work out how i can enable the reversing sensor graphic display on my wife's 2013 A3 cabriolet. Could anyone point me in the right direction if enabling is a possibility?
I found an optic entry in module 10 which i enabled and i think there was one in the radio where i had to change a digit of the workshop code to 2?? I may have misread the last one and perhaps it should be the software code digit i should have changed??
Sorry for the questions but i am still trying to get the hang of VCDS although i have managed to enable the reversing graphics, lap timer, oil temp on my A3 saloon :)

You need front and rear sensors for the ops to function on the 8p along with a RNSE mk2 ie with a media button and part number ending 193.

Thanks for the info. I think it is the mk2 RNSE (gloss black surround and media button?), guess i need to investigate the front loom and sensors now then. Shame it is not as easy as my A3 as i only have rears and enabling the display was simple.

Hello!
I had the front and rear sensonrs being fitted, though how can i enable the graphics (the little car on the right)?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190215-211230_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190215-211230_Samsung Internet.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Hello!
I had the front and rear sensonrs been fitted, though how can i enable the graphics (the little car on the right)?

I assume you have VCDS? PDC and RNSE controller need coded, have a look, its self explanitory

Reactions: Nikolaos
I assume you have VCDS? PDC and RNSE controller need coded, have a look, its self explanitory

Yes i do have vcds.. Will check, but if you can give me some piece of advice, it will be much appreciated!!