2010 s3 sportback bumper with sensors on sportback 8p2 sport with sensors

TDI140

Reaction score
Ive located an audi s3 sportback 2010 8p3 bumper which has parking sensors im wondering if i can just swap the bumper straight over from my 2006 a3 sportback sport model which also has factory sensors ? And then take my sensors out of my 8p2 sport bumper and put them in the pre cut parking sensor holes on the 2010 s3 bumper ? And then have the bumper sprayed and paint blended into my rear quarter and boot lid to match

thanks

The s3 8p3 bumper does not have the sensors included as the man has sold the parking aid sensors and module etc this is why i need to know whether my sensors fit the holes

You would need to cut the holes bigger to fit, but yes you could do all that.

I could have the holes drilled out then but have to make sure my existing sensors are a tight fit to make sure they a secured in ? Looks like i will get bidding on ebay then

If you pull the sensor brackets of the older bumper, then reuse these with the newer bumper, job done.

You really are a genius when it comes to audis thanks for that im trying to find a bumper bow either local to me or just to bid on ebay

Purely experience, not genius, thanks just the same :)