2009 S3 19" replica alloys for sale.

woohoo

Reaction score
19" S3 replica wheels & tyres, both wheels and tyres only covered circa 1500 miles.
5 x 112pcd et45 8.5x19" tyres are Avon 235 35 19.

2 of the wheels do have minor kerbing, but very minor and could be repaired very easily, will try and post pics when photobucket plays ball.

Collection or courier, you would have to arrange your own courier, i,m near Edinburgh in Scotland.

Looking for £700 for quick sale.

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

DSC01192.jpg

DSC01188.jpg

DSC01220.jpg

how come you selling them do you want to change wheels or sumut....

Looking nice mate, what 18" you gonna go for? Or back to standard?
Think you may or will have to lower the price a bit though. As i've seen the reps on ebay for about £500 (buy it now) and the real deal go for around £700. Good luck with the sale

Ashley

i was gonna say the same but didnt want to seem like a troll ....

i wreckon you will get 450 for them with scuffs etc

Have only seen 18" reps go for that price and not 19" (not with tyres anyway) have not really seen these ones on ebay at all, cheapest tyres are around £130 a corner before the wheels!

If i dont sell i will keep as a spare set, not fussed really!

I know this may sound daft but you may get more selling the wheels on their own 300-350and the same with tyres especially as they have pretty good tread theres is always someoen with tyres wanting wheels or vice versa, i just reckon at £700 anyone spending that money would probaly contact wheelmania or wheelbase somewhere like that and thrash out a deal on new set.

I hope i dont sound like a troll :blackrs4:

Appreciate feedback guys and may look at the options or keep them as a spare set, i know what i paid for them and reduced price accordingly.

Still havent seen much of these wheels on the market and maybe that is why i paid more, also decent tyres on them as well.

Not gonna give them away either though and would rather hang on to them to sell car with.

obviously open to sensible offers.

hey mate, there exactly the alloys i've been looking for for my 2009 a3,,, where did u get them from? or u still looking to sell them?

cheers

paul

Last edited: