2008 B7 Phantom black Pearl A4 avant 2.0 TFSI Quattro S-Line Spec.Edition. Used values??

gixer

Reaction score
I have owned my 2008 B7 avant from new and have just been put into a bit of a dilemma. I have the opportunity to buy a 18 month old BMW 535D M sport from a friend who is looking to downsize and being a typical male, have been drawn by twin turbo's and big HP. My only problem is I'm not sure what realistic value my A4 would have and where best to advertise?
My A4 must be one of the best examples in the country for original condition, low miles and extras from new.
When I ordered it, I added Quattro, Phantom Black Pearl effect paint, Xenon plus headlights, Elect Glass Roof, Arm rest, Bose, cruise, Heated front seats, Auto dim mirrors, Auto sensing wipers, DVD sat Nav, I pod connection, Privacy glass, Rigid boot liner and rubber matts and mud flaps, over £32k with original invoice.
I have covered only 26800 miles from new! The car has probably had the most pampered life of any B7. It was not used on winter roads for the first 3-4 yrs of its life, and has always been garaged from day one.
It has never had any bodywork/paint, crash damage etc from the day it left the factory. It still has the original factory exhaust, discs and pads etc! It really is the best example out there inside and out.
I don't if I should just keep hold of it, rather than trying to sell on, or try the likes of autotrader etc.
What kind of value do B7's sell for? Any suggestions appreciated- Andy

keep it , good ones like yours are very far and few between , maybe a few years old now still better that what your looking at changing to though.

2nd that just come from BMW to AUDI as it was so much headache,

Hi Andy, you could expect to get something like £9 to £10 k for it privately to the right person but trade regardless of spec would be £5-6K , you did not state whether it was petrol or diesel that will make a big difference to values.
Your car spec is very desirable but what you would miss is the quattro as the BMW is not and with all that power it will be a different experience in the wet depending on how you drive of course but could be serious fun.

My friend had a 535 m and it just flew and pulled liked a train but the running costs all round were the issue in the end. I have also had a few BMWs but always returned to audi and recently sold my B8 3.0ltr Tdi only to go back to the faithful B7 A4 avant which is still a great looker and performer.
If you are committed to selling then this forum would be a good start as many here are still looking and enjoying these cars
or PistonHeads and the already mentioned Autotrader.

Hi Andy, you could expect to get something like £9 to £10 k for it privately to the right person but trade regardless of spec would be £5-6K , you did not state whether it was petrol or diesel that will make a big difference to values.
Your car spec is very desirable but what you would miss is the quattro as the BMW is not and with all that power it will be a different experience in the wet depending on how you drive of course but could be serious fun.

My friend had a 535 m and it just flew and pulled liked a train but the running costs all round were the issue in the end. I have also had a few BMWs but always returned to audi and recently sold my B8 3.0ltr Tdi only to go back to the faithful B7 A4 avant which is still a great looker and performer.
If you are committed to selling then this forum would be a good start as many here are still looking and enjoying these cars
or PistonHeads and the already mentioned Autotrader.

Thanks for the replys, Gary I was thinking along the values that you mention. But trade value, I would be mad to sell on at this bracket as I would pretty gutted to sell at this level and would proberly hang onto it as well as the BMW- If I go for it! I should have added, I have owned a few bmws from m3's to 5 series so have a good feel for them. I also have a 3 litre diesel merc I have had from new with 7k miles on the clock, so have a bit of rear wheel drive oil burner experience!
I am torn as I really enjoy my Audi, and it really is a gem, but I cant help the desire to get a new toy.
I will try to add a pic to this, and when I get more time I will get some better pics and create an advert.
Thanks again for the advice guys

Attachments

• 112.JPG
    112.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 157