1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2003 s4 avant 2.7tt engine swap. Help needed!

Team Gnarly Jul 12, 2018 at 6:18 PM

1. Team Gnarly

Team Gnarly New Member

Hey guys. I need help! I have a 2003 s4 avant, piston went last year so i pulled the v8 and replaced it with a 2.7tt from a 2001 a6. Engine is in but i am stuck with the wiring. I have the diagrams for both cars and have 80-90%+ of the wiring done (all documented) but nothing when i turn the key.. Ecu isn't switching on (could be as simple as starter motor signal..) Due to a sudden family loss i just have not got it in me to complete this project myself any longer. Having got so far i cant just give up now. So i am asking if anybody has any contacts whether they are companies, qualified auto electricians or just enthusiasts like myself but have the neccesary skills i lack. I am in swindon, Wiltshire. Have tried local companies but nobody is willing to continue a project i started. I am happy to pay the going rate. It would of meant so much to my son if i could get my car running again, it means more to me now than ever. Just need help..