2000 S3 fuel Filter Change.

S3 NPD

Reaction score
was gonna do a fuel filter change on my s3 but dont actually know where it is and how easy it it? any help?

Simple job....

Filters just under the sill on the drivers side at the back.. Unhook the handbrake cable out the way,and remove hoses (you have to pinch and pull),when you see them, you wil understand what i mean.. Then unbolt the filter,fuel WILL spill out,so have somthing to catch it,then make sure you have the NEW filter the right way round,and refit... Job done, and you will be in the pub with in 30mins!!!

Pete..

Just hope your hose end connections arnt broke like mine are, then it becames a fiddly job haha.

Hows it going pete? You fitted a TIP yet mate?

cool, cheers! will have to give it a go! any recommendations on oil to use, been using mobile 1 0w 40 fully synthetic, heard castrol 0w 40 full syn is quite popular?

I just use the stuff Synth stuff from GSF..... (as its free,lolol)... Never had a prob with it...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Danni Boyyyyyyyy.. How ya doin?? Well i sent you a pm 6 months ago,and still not had a reply,so as of yet,no!!! lol

Pete....

You will probably have to release the pressure from the fuel lines.

I couldn't find the fuel pump fuse so once one side is off I just turned the key and then the other side just popped off nice and easy.

Am good pete.

Sorry mate thought i did, i get that many emails about fitting the TIP lol, send whatever it was again and ill do my best to answer it.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Another happy audi-sport.net user :)