2.5 tdi quattro front driveshaft!

skwiffy333

Reaction score
can anyone help me? i need a new front o/s driveshaft for my a6 quattro sport(180) year 2000(sept). problem is in france they are well expensive:sign_unfair: I've found them cheap on ebay in the usa but.....americans don't drive diesels:wtf:so my question is.....will a drive shaft for say a 2.7 quattro or any other petrol v6 fit mine????

thanks meatychi! i've registered with them but, looking at all the references for a ****** driveshaft has left me dazed and confused:wacko:! I didn't realise there were so many different types and i still don't know which to get and how much i should expect to pay......:ermm:

can anyone help me? i need a new front o/s driveshaft for my a6 quattro sport(180) year 2000(sept). problem is in france they are well expensive:sign_unfair: I've found them cheap on ebay in the usa but.....americans don't drive diesels:wtf:so my question is.....will a drive shaft for say a 2.7 quattro or any other petrol v6 fit mine????
Why dont you buy a new cv joint ? Whats wrong with the one you have now ? You can buy the outer cv joint + a new GKN boot kit from Euro Car Parts for about 80 quid. I could send you one for about £100 if you send me a text with the car's reg. number or VIN number. I could also get a price for a new/recconditioned driveshaft as well but that would be dearer and might require your old one as a surcharge wont be refunded otherwise. Where abouts in France are you ? Regards, Chris- 077 899 12128.

hi chris, i'm in the middle of france on the loire valley. My driveshaft isn't dead yet but the inevitable "clicking" sound has begun on full lock, i put it through an mot the other day and there is indead unwanted movement (nearer to the wheel). I looked at using a repair kit but, looking on my haynes type audi repair program .... well let's just say it looks f**kin complicated! So changing the entire driveshaft looks a whole lot simpler! if you could get me a price new or recon i'd be well happy:) vin:wauzzz4bz1n007111 cheers