2.0 tfsi Downpipe...What you got?

Ricky Burrows

Reaction score
I need a downpipe for my 2.0 tfsi and they seem to be more or less un heard of, what are people running?

I've seen ecs do a 3" hi flow cat and downpipe kit but unfortunately I've got a 034 motorsport hi flow cat sat in the front room waiting to go on so I cant get the ecs one now as they don't seem to sell the downpipe separate, if I new that before hand I would of just bought the ecs one.

So apart from going custom what's out there? Once the cats fitted and downpipe sorted I can get the old girl mapped.

Hi, I used to have a 2.7" I think on my b7 quattro, have it in tbe shed now as it's been removed if anyone's interested.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I had one fabricated to suit, same style as the Milltek 2wd item but a custom fit for the quattro bus.
3" item cost me £150 fitted.

works for me.

I had one fabricated to suit, same style as the Milltek 2wd item but a custom fit for the quattro bus.
3" item cost me £150 fitted.

works for me.
Can you buy the miltek downpipe separate then? I couldn't find one and miltek don't seem to specify if its 3” or not, ecs website has a couple but there all 2.5”

puma motorsport used to sell the down pipe for 2wd variants.

Sorry its puma speed.

Miltek2

they don't make this for the quattro so I had a tapered 3" custom version made up to go from my 034 to the oem midsection.

Dont really get that post Rob it says it fits Quattro and DTM models only lol, think ill have to just go custom and like you said get it tapered to go from the 3” 034 to the stock middle section.

If I recall now it fits 2wd & Quattro if using a full miltek system.
It doesn’t line up the same with the oem pipe work hence why I went custom .

If I recall now it fits 2wd & Quattro if using a full miltek system.
It doesn’t line up the same with the oem pipe work hence why I went custom .
Yeah to be fair its kind of what I expected seems like there very limited options and custom seems the only way to go given cost and fitting, I would of loved to have the ecs one but ill make some phone calls on having a custom one made as 3" is what I need.

Reactions: Charlie Farley