Hi Newbie to Audi-Sport net

Vag_Man

Reaction score
Hi

Just joined up to Audi-Sport net but i am a member of many other forums. Cupra.net and Briskoda to name a couple.

I love Anything VAG. I am more used to Petrol Cars. Ive had a Octavia VRS and Seat Lean Cupra. but with fuel as it is and having a family i have decided to move over to the Dark side.

I have bought a 2001 Audi A6 1.9 TDI with the 115bhp engine with 119,000 miles . It was lacking slightly in power but i have installed a map from BlackSmoke.

This has changed my car into a totaly different beast. according to BlackSmoke it should around the 145bhp mark now. a little bit more respectable. mpg should improve too i will update you all if it does.

anyway thats me. I hope to be adding some mods to my car over the coming months. so will keep everyone posted.

Thanks

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Have a read over in the a6 section. Its good to have you onboard. Have you any pics of the car? Enjoy the forum. x

i have got some pics. will try and upload them.
thanks for the welcome.

Thanks for the pic. Very nice car. You need to take it to local meets and meet up with others. Will drop you a link. x

Smaller (Local) Events