Another A3 on Bentley hoops :wub:

Them wheels are stunning - if I had the spare cash I would be chasing a set myself - nice motor m8 😉✔

Not possible this year, need a new turbo or refurb, getting married / homeoon then a family hol 3 wks after lol
Maybe 2014 lol

Baz

Are you on coilovers ? As ive got the wheels with 45mm drop but i need the drop like yours

Looks lovely mate, they look like 20s. Nice pic quality as well, those 1 pixel pictures you used to post were just awful lol

Looks lovely mate, they look like 20s. Nice pic quality as well, those 1 pixel pictures you used to post were just awful lol
haah your sig ^^ reminds me of a guy i know
bought a sprinter van with no side door only had rear doors but had a handle on the side was funny when he picked it up and bought it home

Are you on coilovers ? As ive got the wheels with 45mm drop but i need the drop like yours
View attachment 13265

Sorry lads, hadn't checked ASN in a while.

yes JOM coilovers and they're all the way down on the front & all the way down, with no adjusters in at the rear, sits just right IMO.

Very difficult to turn though :lol:

Thanks bud, they're all for you

On another note, engine cover is coming off to be flocked the colour of my wheels tomorrow, washer fluid tank & coolant tank lids are being carbon dipped, aswell as interior plastic trim and front audi badge.

Should be good