4 Wheel Alignment -Geometry settings

ColinRyan

Reaction score
Website
n
Hi,

Does anyone have the right settings for the A^ ALlroad (02) alignment?

I have already tried a new local Audi shop and so far they couldnt do it (machine calibration issues which are goign to take a few days to sort). I need to get it done ASAP (new arms fitted and alignment is off at the moment) so may have to go to a local shop - I want to make sure they use the right settings.

Much appreciated!

C.

Wait mate, i have had all new suspension arms done on the front of my allroad and took it afterwards to Wheels In Motion/Blackboots. The car never drove the same again, it's not bad but just not precise anymore ! On the other hand BlackBoots are known as some of the best in the business- had a quattro b5 set-up by them and that was poo hot to drive ! Get it to someone that have the right gear and settings for your particular model otherwise you'll waste your money !

Understood - thats why I want the settings from here so I can watch over the work bring done. Dont want to take any chances.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…