QTS exhaust.

Chriscooke

Clueless!
Reaction score
Website
www.sxoc.com
Where is the best place to get a back box for my QTS. Mine seems to of fallen off slightly.

On a budget as the head gasket has gone on my other car

2.8 quattro exhaust should fit or S4 back box with some sort of modification or reducer sleeve if you can get a second hand one.

Would the entire system for the v6 fit the qts from the cat back or just the back box? Might need the whole lot looking at it

No just back box as the v6 has 2x down pipes it can be made to fit have a look at byzan build thread as he has modded a S4 system to fit his TQS. If the whole thing needs doing id look at getting a custom system made and fitted and then you could go 2.75" or 3" or fork out on a milltek exhaust !!

Hmm, Cheers for your help. This is meant to be a cheap daily but it's working out to be pretty expensive

All may not be lost

Looks like it isn't just the joint. If I can't get a new joiner it should be ok for a while longer all being well

yep.

Oddly enough the stock system isnt split there, the joint is only added if the back box or middle box has been replaced...

Strange. I may fix this and then look at replacing the sections one by one. Just need to find the correct sleeve now

Fitted a new clamp and it's still going strong although there is a slight blow from the flexi at the front. I'll either weld it or get a custom job made up when the time comes

Cheers mate, one of my brackets broke but the systems is actually fine. Bit expensive if it falls off though!