Hey everyone!

Fleck

Reaction score
Hey there im new here just come over from zsoc
Im 21 and from northamptonshire area
i bought myself an audi s3 on friday and said good bye to my fiesta zetec s yesterday, and i dont regret replacing it one bit!
Hope to get invloved and enjoy it with you guys,

and here are the pictures.... what you all think?

Good evening, welcome to ASN. Lovely looking car. What year is it? Have a look over the A3 section. Have a read rhrough the faqs and stickies at the top of the page, lots of really good information in there. Enjoy the forum. : ) x

its a 53 plate
isit too late to get a ticket for the aitp stand?

cheers
the posts arent clear though, am i still able to be in the show and pay on the gate? or am i only able to visit but not be in the show? cheers

cheers
the posts arent clear though, am i still able to be in the show and pay on the gate? or am i only able to visit but not be in the show? cheers

No problem, sorry the advance tickets were old out. x

okay, but am i still able to park my car on the asn stand or not? lol

lol thanks iv been trying to ask the same question but nobody understands what i mean haha

lol thanks iv been trying to ask the same question but nobody understands what i mean haha

I know what you mean, i will have the answer for you later or tmrw. x

Good morning. In answer to your question, yes you can. When you arrive at AITP just asked to be directed to the Audi-Sport.Net stand. Hope you enjoy. x

Ok thanks erm how much are the tickets on the gate?