manchester paint shop

rOb_A

Reaction score
as above, can anyone recommend a paint shop in the south manchester/sale area. need to get my keyed doors sorted.

thanks in advance

I cannot recommend smartautorepairs.co.uk more in the Manchester area. They are a mobile outfit, but the work is second to none and the prices were cheaper than that of the workshops - sorted a massive scratch and crease on my A3 last November in Irlam - no troubles with the Audi part-ex inspection yesterday.

Hi bej nice one i was looking for a mobile refurb for one of my alloys and its done in an hour , thanks...

A few of the uk-mkivs.net boys swear by an advertisers body shop called panel care in Rochdale? Lads called Jake, he's done plenty of build threads on the uk-mkivs site.

A few of the uk-mkivs.net boys swear by an advertisers body shop called panel care in Rochdale? Lads called Jake, he's done plenty of build threads on the uk-mkivs site.

ive used them before aswell, did a good job.

Not cheapest though.

I would however reccomend Delete-a-dent in Oldham, ask for Alex the owner. Done a superb job on my RS vents, calipers, big dint removed. Excellent prices will not rip you off, very honest guy and big in to cars.

large site aswell. Say i sent you Whitey with White RS and Audi and he will look after you.

no worries N8, just have a couple of key marks and front bumper to sort out. blackpool at tad too far for me. what you havin done?

:sign_pics: get them post when all is done. sure others will be interested on here

N8 shhhhhh you'll spoil everything shhhhhhhhhh

You mean nutty & covered in chocolate, well each to there own lmfao

N8 what bodyshop do you use in blackpool?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…