which way to jump

• Thread starter imported_fingermouse
  • Start date
I

imported_fingermouse

ok here`s the deal...

if i go for a remap im 95% sure about the GB at amd, just then a mate comes round and says why arn`t you going to jabba sport ????? so now im all like which one should i choose arrrrrrrrrrrr, can anyone comment on AMD vs Jabbasport remaps ??? I have read a lot about AMD but not as much about Jabbasport so help pls /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[ QUOTE ]
ok here`s the deal...

if i go for a remap im 95% sure about the GB at amd, just then a mate comes round and says why arn`t you going to jabba sport ????? so now im all like which one should i choose arrrrrrrrrrrr, can anyone comment on AMD vs Jabbasport remaps ??? I have read a lot about AMD but not as much about Jabbasport so help pls /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

All the major companies produce roughly the same power figures with the same driveability (or similar aleast)... I;d go with AmD simply for the price.

for my money amd are the better company with better back up so on that basis alone i would (and AM) going with them.... plus the GB gives you a pretty much unbeatable price!

Both are good. So I would choose by location and price!

You'l have a smile on your face with which ever one you go for!

ive had an AMD remap and although my car has problems (boost leak) i wouldnt think of going for anyone else even having not tried anyone, purely because AMD have been SO helpful to me.

Excellent customer service IMO

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…