audi a4 2.0tdi se general questions

tom1

Reaction score
Hi All

Just purchased a 2008 a4 2.0tdi se and need a few questions answered.

When does the cambelt and water pump need doing, I argued with the dealer that it was 75000 miles he said no it's 114000 and showed me the service book which did state toothed belt on a 2.0tdi engine was 114000. Just too mention the car I purchased has just passed 75000 miles.

Where is the radio code for for radio checked all the books but it's not in there?

I'm looking to put a phone handsfree kit into the car can anyone reccommend me an aftremarket handsfree kit that will connect with the audis information screen and stereo, because I noticed there is a telephone button on the stereo or will I have to buy one off audi. If I have to buy one off Audi can anyone tell me what the handsfree system is like or is an aftermarket one better. I have a bury cc9060 in another car and I'm impressed with that because it has voice dialling and can connect to 2 phones simultaneously

Well would just like to thank everyone for there help before hand and apologise for my spelling and grammar

Regards

No one on here had the same problems?

I think the radio will me matched to the car, so you can pull it out without worrying. Its about the only advantage of CanBus to the car owner

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…