Nokia Handsfree to Bose HU

• Thread starter imported_christhick
  • Start date
I

imported_christhick

Does anyone know what adaptor I need to fit a Nokia handsfree kit to a Bose head Unit.

I've been told that I need one as each speaker is amplified individually and when I wired it up it was very loud and I had no control over the volume?

I've got the mute and power working ok but not the speakers.

there may well be but it is probably just a line out converter with the correct plug for a concert.

I've done it!
This is what you need for a symphony unit:
http://www.siocommunications.co.uk/06-119B.html
You have to solder in a 5k resisor for bose equipped units as described at the bottom.

If you have a different unit, then search on that site and it'll tell you the one you need

Garth_S3 - fully agree SIO seem to be great. They put the 5k resistor in line for me before sending it out. Still haven't fitted it in my car as I still can't find a switched power souce.

Lots of helpful threads on this board, but I can't find a definitive answer for the 8P A3. After spending several hours looking I was none the wiser so if anyone could illuminate me that would be great! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

ok if it helps i have special leads for the audi head units with amplified systems and volume controls

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…