FAO : Those with S3 sideskirts!

YoungDan

www.DubClique.net
Reaction score
Website
www.dubclique.net
Where and when have you got them?!

REALLY want a set, but cant lay my hands on any.

Are they silly money? Would love to know where people got theres and what they paid!

Thank you!

TPS or Audi. Most of the guys have bought them brand new.
I think both side and everything you need will cost about £500 max from TPS
Email smoothie he bought a new set last year

Yea SB ones are ££££ i managed to get my SB ones of ebay

The thing that I dont get is people will pay hundreds for the skirts, then wont pay for the new S3 sills that are 100% needed, but try & mod the sline ones to fit which imho would look pants, I mean why??

Theres some sb ones on ebay now ,oem £750 with everything to fit brand new.I cant justify this to the misses, baby is due soon ....or i would snap them up , might wait and get Rs3 skirts

Last edited:
I bought a set before Christmas, car is in body shop as we speak! Think it came to about £500 in total for the parts new including the infamous S3 sill plates

I bought a set before Christmas, car is in body shop as we speak! Think it came to about £500 in total for the parts new including the infamous S3 sill plates

Snap mines in the body shop to pick it up next Saturday cant wait

got sills with the scuff plates still attached of ebay for £100 but had to buy caps & door edges new.

Sorry to go off topic, does anybody have the part number for 3 door s3 skirts, and sportback s3 skirts...

I think ive possibly got sportback ones fitted to my 3 door haha!

If you have and you wanna sell em mate drop me a pm! Not sure SB ones would fit the 3dr though

Sportback skirts

8P4 853 859 GRU
8P4 853 860 GRU

Not with the car at the minute but will check when i next am

If you save that to your computer and zoom in on the rear of the skirt, i have a cut out as if theres suppose to be another door there or something? i cant find these skirts on any other 3 door, but they look very similar to the sportback, ill try to get a better picture too... never took a picture, i always just assumed there was 4 trims which matched the s3 (As my signature requests?) Strange

Oh ignore front trims, i messed them up

Hi mate

I have a pair of side skirts for sale on here.
Take a look at them and see what you think.

Regards

Frank Beaton

Sent from my Studio G HD LTE using Tapatalk