Wanted. Pre-facelift wingmirror covers....

Dani_B19

Audi-sports own special child.
Reaction score
Anyone got a set of pre-facelift wing mirror covers knocking about? Either a3 or s3 should do? Got cash waiting .

what is the differences?
i bought some off ebay the other week, mainly for the glass. so i may be willing to sell....

Therirdifferent in their design, not much but they are.

well my car is a facelift, without a detailed look. the mirrors i received look to be the same. so may be no good to you. if you know what the differences are, i could check...?

I'm not too sure mate, i just know they are designed differently, i cant tell but they are.

ok mate. they look the same as my egsisting mirrors (facelift) mirrors tbh. good luck with sourcing a set.

Got some red ones here mate if your interested.

And I've got a pair of Brilliant Black ones from a pre-face 8L A3 knocking around too... Might not be in factory-fresh nick but IIRC they're pretty tidy. Give me a shout if you want me to pull em out and check...

Regards,

Rob.

Ian W - I would be interested in the red ones if Dani_B19 doesn't take them off your hands!

I bought a set from eBay from a 2002 post facelift model thinking 'they look the same'! once i got the mirrors stripped down and started trying to fit the new ones i soon realised they are cut differently underneath, but the overall shape was the same! D'oh!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…