£5k to spend.............looking at Audi's

johnski

Reaction score
So im contemplating selling my current motor and looking at Audi's, I know a budget of £5k isn't massive in todays world but I'm looking for recommendations for an Audi that is atleast semi fast, I realise the budget will effect the age, mileage model and so on but any pointers would be welcome.

many thanks

A4 B7 2.0tfsi special edition Avant with 70k ish miles, that would be doable for £5k if you looked around as most are still over £6k for good ones.

Reactions: Rob Avant and Buxton2901
Wow that's a vague wish list lol. If that were me I would be looking at a 2litre petrol A4 or A3 even something like this.

I just found a great car on Auto Trader.
http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201811142413062?atmobcid=soc3

Download the app to find your perfect car.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.co.autotrader.androidconsumersearch&referrer=utm_source=App%20Share

Good luck mate..hope you find something great

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

just saw your autotrader link chap, I was spot on then for the special edition avant models
good link chap

Reactions: Buxton2901
I got mine and full service and cam belt/pump kit for under 5k

So im contemplating selling my current motor and looking at Audi's, I know a budget of £5k isn't massive in todays world but I'm looking for recommendations for an Audi that is atleast semi fast, I realise the budget will effect the age, mileage model and so on but any pointers would be welcome.

many thanks
Get an a4 avant or a4....plenty of cheap ones......or maybe a a3 2 litre think they are 200bhp

A4 B7 2.0tfsi special edition Avant with 70k ish miles, that would be doable for £5k if you looked around as most are still over £6k for good ones.
Yeh good shout....most people who used to buy estates now get suv cars so they can cause even more damage