Facelift S3 FL PCP. How low can you go ?

Zyzz

Reaction score
Hello all

Going to place an order for an s3 and currently haggled down from 477 to 373 pcm

I said if we can get to 350 I'll sign today. This was followed by many emails and calls saying they can't physically go that low. I will not budge this time as I have learnt my lesson

Question is. How low can they go?
3500 deposit
6k miles
4 years

Otr price is 31476 on coast 2 coast which is what I sent

Saving 5323

Thanks

Are you actually only going to do 6k miles a year?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I think there's more to the equation like the GFV/optional final payment and repayment balance. I put your figures into a PCP calculator. Do you know the APR %? I used 5.4% which I got from the Audi website. To get to £373 per month, the GFV is £15084 and repayment balance is £32615. For £350 per month and the same deposit, GFV is £16281.5 and repayment balance is £32731.50. I doubt they would give more discount so they must be increasing the GFV and repayment balance to get you where you want to be. You should be fine but a higher GFV means you'll have less chance to get positive equity at the end of the term. The higher repayment balance plus lower monthly payments means if you end up settling the PCP early, you'll be more likely to have to pay to end the contract.

Depends on which S3 you are going for, hatch, saloon, sportback, what gearbox and what options.

Reactions: Milnesafc
I got mine on lease 4K down 2 year £308 a month I was in the process of buying a first house so in my eyes 4K and a monthly payment was the best deal for me and left me with plenty for a house. I know others will say you don't own the car etc but after 2 year I have no interest in keeping the car and will want a new one anyway. Horses for courses

Haha
Are you actually only going to do 6k miles a year?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
haha I have mine on 10 k but have don't 3500 already and I only took delivery in march

Reactions: Mark_86
Hello all

Going to place an order for an s3 and currently haggled down from 477 to 373 pcm

I said if we can get to 350 I'll sign today. This was followed by many emails and calls saying they can't physically go that low. I will not budge this time as I have learnt my lesson

Question is. How low can they go?
3500 deposit
6k miles
4 years

Otr price is 31476 on coast 2 coast which is what I sent

Saving 5323

Thanks
By the looks of it you already have near on 13% deal not including contributions. So if they went any lower it would cost them money. As their margin is 13.5%. To give you an idea the extra £23 you want off a month will be about another £900 off the cars price which would be another 2%. So the deal you already have is a ****** good one. Take it.

I got mine on lease 4K down 2 year £308 a month I was in the process of buying a first house so in my eyes 4K and a monthly payment was the best deal for me and left me with plenty for a house. I know others will say you don't own the car etc but after 2 year I have no interest in keeping the car and will want a new one anyway. Horses for courses
What company was that with? Looked at Stable leasing and they're prices were crazy once I added options. Worked out cheaper to get an s4/5

What company was that with? Looked at Stable leasing and they're prices were crazy once I added options. Worked out cheaper to get an s4/5
If you want to lease then you need to be happy with having no options. As all you will do is pay for those options in full over your lease period.

Reactions: James.B8
If you want to lease then you need to be happy with having no options. As all you will do is pay for those options in full over your lease period.
Not the way to go for me then. Want to spec mine up quite a bit. My other option is buy second hand

That wa
s from Audi Huddersfield I look to have dropped on to a good deal

Car is fl manual
Ibis white
Red calipers
Folding door mirrors
Reverse cam with front rear sensors
Inlays in light design
Advanced key
Mag ride plus 19 inch roters

3500 deposit
4 years
6 k miles

I thought the "GFV" was fixed by Audi or whoever is providing the finance?

I thought the "GFV" was fixed by Audi or whoever is providing the finance?
Yes it's only variable by term, gearbox and mileage. There are some models that get slightly increased GFV by having select options fitted. I.e Tt with tech pack has slightly higher residuals than Tt's without Tech pack But this isn't the case for the a3 range.

Reactions: KenL
Mine is

Sportback
Stronic
Daytona grey
Super sport seats
Tech pack advanced
Rear parking sensors
Black edition
Folding mirrors
Keyless entry and start
Extended leather interior pack
Black roof rails
Red brake calipers

17 plate march registered (before the VED rise)

Attachments

• IMG_0953.JPG
    IMG_0953.JPG
    891.6 KB · Views: 356
Reactions: James.B8
Mine is

Sportback
Stronic
Daytona grey
Super sport seats
Tech pack advanced
Rear parking sensors
Black edition
Folding mirrors
Keyless entry and start
Black roof rails
Red brake calipers

Very nice. I'll pm you

Mine is

Sportback
Stronic
Daytona grey
Super sport seats
Tech pack advanced
Rear parking sensors
Black edition
Folding mirrors
Keyless entry and start
Black roof rails
Red brake calipers

How come you're selling already Dean?

Yes it's only variable by term, gearbox and mileage. There are some models that get slightly increased GFV by having select options fitted. I.e Tt with tech pack has slightly higher residuals than Tt's without Tech pack But this isn't the case for the a3 range.

I just found that out today, my bad.

Surely you will lose an absolute fortune?! The RS3 is a good 3 months away before we see regular deliveries I'd say and that's if we are lucky. I'm expecting the first customer specific orders to be the end of the year.

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Djs3saloon
Surely you will lose an absolute fortune?! The RS3 is a good 3 months away before we see regular deliveries I'd say and that's if we are lucky. I'm expecting the first customer specific orders to be the end of the year.
Audi are selling my spec of car for £38k as a demo. So if I can't sell it I'll give it to them to sell. Yes should be able to order next month

Audi are selling my spec of car for £38k as a demo. So if I can't sell it I'll give it to them to sell. Yes should be able to order next month

Oh, interesting :) I'm assuming you are able to manage without a car then?

Is that what your dealer told you, orders next month?

Oh, interesting :) I'm assuming you are able to manage without a car then?

Is that what your dealer told you, orders next month?
I have an old mk4 golf I use to do all my donkey work. So I can just use that. Yeah June for hopefully September delivery, probably end up being November though

Reactions: AudiNutta
Which RS3 are you going for? I actually thought your car was the same one on autotrader but yours is better specced (red brakes, tech pack advanced etc). http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201705014987904?
Mine is simalar but I've got a few options more than that at least, don't think that has super sports seats either or leather interior pack. So in therory they should be putting mine up for £38.5/£39k! Which would be nice ha! The new rs3, my dealer reckons they will only be getting 10ish allocations this year so I've already deposited. They've already taken 8 deposits!!!

So RS3 sportback or saloon? That car seems like one of the overpriced ones on there. There's also this which has to be a typo right? Doesn't matter how many options it has, a 2015 manual S3 with 27k miles shouldn't be selling for £34.5k http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201704204617833?
Sportback, they reckon that because they are releasing 2 types of rs3 they will reduce the allocations so there will actually be less facelift sportbacks on the road then pre. Yep that car is about 7k overpriced

Reactions: AudiNutta
Sportback, they reckon that because they are releasing 2 types of rs3 they will reduce the allocations so there will actually be less facelift sportbacks on the road then pre. Yep that car is about 7k overpriced

I'm still undecided on if I want a sportback or saloon RS3. Are you by any chance getting yours on PCP? I wonder what kind of payments it will have, must have a high GFV/optional final payment.

Not in the UK fella. Next year earliest for actual deliveries imho.

TX

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jassyo06

TX

It seems that way now but it can't be with NZ already getting theirs? Few people have said we can order from next month. I'm not counting on anything, I'd be happy if it turned up early next year. March 18 for a factory order collection would suit me down to the ground.

I know if it turns up any earlier, I won't be able to resist ordering.

NZ aren't getting them, just demos arriving. Not even placing orders out there yet?

TX.

Reactions: Jassyo06

TX

TX....totally agree mate,going to put my neck in a noose here by saying available to order September,Demonstrators should arrive November

Reactions: Terminator x
I'm still undecided on if I want a sportback or saloon RS3. Are you by any chance getting yours on PCP? I wonder what kind of payments it will have, must have a high GFV/optional final payment.
Yeah pcp, say £49k for a half decent spec with a 23k residule. On a 4 year pcp with a 5k deposit your going to be looking at roughly £620 a month