Post Pics Of Your A3/S3 8v In Here

25 up front and 20 rear on Eibach Sportline springs with original mag ride shocks.

Hope not matey. When do you take delivery ?
Was due for build on the 6th but that started on the 3rd feb, was due for delivery 15th march but left the factory on the 7th on Feb so just waiting now as I'm not sure how long it takes to transport to the dealers.

Thought so it looks spot on

Reactions: Rob2k68
25 up front and 20 rear on Eibach Sportline springs with original mag ride shocks.

Hope not matey. When do you take delivery ?
What's the ride firmness like compared to stock? Lad a few lowered jap cars before they were all rock hard so in two minds atm

What's the ride firmness like compared to stock? Lad a few lowered jap cars before they were all rock hard so in two minds atm

Probably made the ride 20-25% firmer but massively reduced the bounciness or the rear end and generally feels much more planted. I don't the Saloon suffers from the bouncy rear - which are you getting ?

Sounds like it could potentially be March 1st then ;o)

Reactions: pburv
Got the S3 sportback. Thanks for the info need to decide between eiback, H&R, VWR springs

View attachment 116586

Not the best but there's plenty in the show us pics of your 8V thread - lots on earlier pages of this one too with most of the mods that I've done to it.

Looks stunning Rob! : ) seeing these photos of your car really push me towards Daytona grey! just wish you could spec them saloon alloys!

Reactions: pburv, Jassyo06, andrew.w and 1 other person
Someone mention beaver??
beaver.jpg

some-women-just-have-beautiful-beaver-animals-demotivational-posters-1421226955.jpg

Reactions: pburv, Joe4842, MattSedg and 2 others
C'mon PFL boys and girls any new pics ??

Reactions: TDI-line, Audi Bairn and pburv
DSC 0297 4

Just after one of it's very rare washes....It's been a long winter ...lol

Reactions: Joe4842, Audi Bairn, rvtb101 and 4 others
Looking good, the R32 is desperate for a clean at the mo - the rear plate is just about readable lol
Thanks Tom.
I would clean it more often but with the crappy weather and work commitments and always family stuff going on at the weekends I just don't give it the attention it deserves....Seeing all the other owners showing off their cars just makes me feel well ashamed...lol

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Pook, Tom.H and 1 other person
Had help from the puppy while giving the car a bath and a quick polish.
IMG 0018
IMG 0017

Reactions: S3tuart, Rob2k68, Audi Bairn and 4 others
Why does it look disappointed in the last shot lol

Reactions: Rob2k68, Audi Bairn, pburv and 1 other person
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: Cause he knew I'd finished and he had to go inside and had to be constantly hugged by the misses

You had to be constantly hugged or the dog? :tearsofjoy:

I washed mine today but can't put pics up as it has the wrong badge on the front - 2 letters instead of 4 rings. Even wet sanded a small part of the bumper which was a bit scary seeing as I'd never done it!

Reactions: Rob2k68, Mike. and pburv

I washed mine today but can't put pics up as it has the wrong badge on the front - 2 letters instead of 4 rings. Even wet sanded a small part of the bumper which was a bit scary seeing as I'd never done it!
Had to think about that for a minute...lol
Kudos for not mentioning the letters...Ha ha

Reactions: Rob2k68, Audi Bairn and Tom.H

Haha the dog....

Now that is brave, occasionally get the da polisher out if a scratch appears, how did it turn out?

Haha the dog....

Now that is brave, occasionally get the da polisher out if a scratch appears, how did it turn out?

Haha you're second best then!

Turned out well thankfully, here's a comparison - this was smaller than the first bit I'd done.

Excuse the idiot in the pictures, he wouldn't move :tearsofjoy:

9C733C8C-3259-4FEA-ABBC-1FB5A0ED6E96.jpg

2BC0BFA8-C8E4-4172-BC4B-9EEFB77D9702.jpg

Reactions: Sandra, Rob2k68, Audi Bairn and 1 other person
Haha you're second best then!

Turned out well thankfully, here's a comparison - this was smaller than the first bit I'd done.

Excuse the idiot in the pictures, he wouldn't move :tearsofjoy:

9C733C8C-3259-4FEA-ABBC-1FB5A0ED6E96.jpg

2BC0BFA8-C8E4-4172-BC4B-9EEFB77D9702.jpg

That's the way it is now with having the puppy haha.
Looks good, is sanding to get rid of orange peel finish?