JeffY

Reaction score
New A3 2.0T Quattro in Phantom black, picked up on Friday :racer:

frontb.JPG

side.JPG

rear.JPG

inside.JPG

seats.JPG

I wanted S3 SBK (S3 Sportback) but it was already gone, S3 SBX still looks nice and it was cheap. Apparently someone saw it at the Audi Garage asked if it was the new S3 :biggrin:

I could have gone for another 3 door but I like the balanced look of the sportback, the rear is much nicer too.

Pic's look great, this is very close to the spec I am considering, (except the engine, I will have to go for a TDI) are you pleased with the full leather ?

Cheers

:cool:

killbill said:
Pic's look great, this is very close to the spec I am considering, (except the engine, I will have to go for a TDI) are you pleased with the full leather ?

Cheers

:cool:

Nice motor dude. Wish the exterior pack was available when I got mine. Only thing you're missing is the xenons. Gives the car a more menacing look ;) Do the full leathers come with the S-Line logo embroided (or is it debossed) now?

The full leather comes with the s-line special edition, the logo is debossed.

I had a long think about Xenons, I do very few night miles so couldn't justify it. It's already much better than my older Audi in this respect anyway.

I've had the exact same car (but TDi, with half leather) for 3 weeks and I love it. Mine has the aluminium roofrails which I reckon make it look even better. Anyone considering an S-Line Sportback should take a close look.