New 2015 RS3!!!

Just back from the dealer, they have a Nardo grey one in. Had a good look around, then the dealer took me out in it for 15 mins. Its just far superior to the S3. All those videos on Facebook and Instagram of the start up and revs.....it sounds soon much better in the flesh. Much deeper burble. Got a test drive booked on Monday!! One big smiley face here.

So importantly .....

Was it standard or sports exhaust ?

And comments either way.

Glasgow Audi

e9d1209f3a0f6772406d99d82ab314c9.jpg

Reactions: RYuill and kayemill
I have my test drive booked for next Saturday; a mythos black with black pack, red calipers and dynamic pack+. Oh and I also have been invited to an exclusive S/RS day at Thruxton in July - and apparently can drive the RS3 around the track!!

Mine cannot come quick enough:friendly wink::friendly wink:

Thanks for posting!

There are a few more pics over on RS3OC.

A bit dissapointed they have it in this colour. Was hoping for black or white. My last 3 S3's have been white. Was going to go for black. We'll see.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting!

There are a few more pics over on RS3OC.

A bit dissapointed they have it in this colour. Was hoping for black or white. My last 3 S3's have been white. Was going to go for black. We'll see.

Was told by Glasgow they had a nardo coming in a couple of weeks ago. Will pop across on sat and check it out

Got my test drive tomorrow at noon in a Daytona grey with sports exhaust. Looking forward to it

Reactions: 45bvtc
Let's get real here: drop an Audi V8 twin scroll turbo into an RS3 chassis/body and Audi would not need to advertise!

I for one would be one would be on a ki**ing mission (the most amazing engine ever for me - and I love the 2.5 litre 5-pot) to get me hands on one...

As it is; an 8P RS3 will do for now...

Let's get real here: drop an Audi V8 twin scroll turbo into an RS3 chassis/body and Audi would not need to advertise!

I for one would be one would be on a ki**ing mission (the most amazing engine ever for me - and I love the 2.5 litre 5-pot) to get me hands on one...

As it is; an 8P RS3 will do for now...

I remember when they first put the 4.2 V8 in the A4 and how mad it was to lever such displacement into that size car. Given the 8V A3 platform is as big as that A4 was, maybe it's not such a mad idea!

That's the one I'll be driving on Saturday then.

Where did you find this?

Was told this car is not registered so can not drive. Would need to go up to ayr audi to do so. Tbh I think they were just being dicks as I ordered the car from elsewhere in the end

Was told this car is not registered so can not drive. Would need to go up to ayr audi to do so. Tbh I think they were just being dicks as I ordered the car from elsewhere in the end

Think I'll give them a phone in the morning before I waste my time.

Reactions: billyali86
Booked in to test drive a Nardo grey example tomorrow, I'm hoping I don't like it enough to make a silly mistake and order one LOL.

Reactions: GRE57Y
NEW RS3 leads Le Mans Legends this morning:

P1020299mod_zpse0ikkvcp.jpg

P1020300mod_zpswkrpqgsk.jpg

That orange T-bar on top ain't in the Audi options list guys so don't bother looking... :racer:

Last edited:
The more I see actual pics and the actual car the happier I am with my choice of car. The configurator makes the car look Crap!

I had a 45 minute test drive at 9am today, awesome, streets ahead of the S3 particularly in cornering. It had the standard exhaust and the noise was still brilliant. Now considering buying options...

Reactions: quinnii, Snake Pliskin and GRE57Y
I had a 45 minute test drive at 9am today, awesome, streets ahead of the S3 particularly in cornering. It had the standard exhaust and the noise was still brilliant. Now considering buying options...

What's the power like compared with the S3?

Straight line pull felt much greater and smoother

Reactions: quinnii and GRE57Y
The Launch Control was ridiculous! Experienced two launches during the test drive and a good mix of sporty and comfortable driving. In comparison to my Manual S3, the car felt far more refined. Dynamic steering didn't feel too heavy or notchy like my S3 and was much more precise and responsive. The only drawback was that I couldn't take it home with me...

Reactions: quinnii, josedebardi and AlexDR
If you've got the cash then it's a no-brainer for those of us who've found the S3 compromised in some areas.

Not intending to open that discussion, just the rs3 seems that good.

I have the problem now - do I need the dynamic pack or not? How much extra would it add beyond the standard setup. Same with the extra wide front tyres, not sure they're needed. Look forward to seeing some discussion on here when others have had their first drives.

Pleased to hear a positive for the standard exhaust.

Be good to get comparison of the sports.

Just s shame you have to spec mag ride though to get it.

Was it regular suspension and if so how did it ride ..... Firm / super firm or supple ?

Haha exactly the same here... Do I really need £1500 spent on Mag Ride and a sports exhaust? I've already rang three dealerships to find out if they have one with Dynamic Pack but no luck so far!