Four wheel alignment

pburv

Reaction score
I have been quoted by my local Audi garage £150 to do four wheel alignment is this a good price?
Would anyone recommend having it done at ATS? I think they have a "Hunter " machine??

Have a look here and phone around also a 5% off. I pay £35 in Torquay for mine on their Hunter machine

http://www.alignmycar.co.uk/
Thanks for the reply Lee. Just went on that site and unfortunately there isn,t one close enough:sadlike:
I live in Bangor North Wales, is there anyone who can recommend near where I live?

Reactions: LEE69
kwik fit and ATS both have the Hunter system

How can they do better? You can watch the guys doing it, you get a before and after print out so can actually see the differences

Reactions: pburv
How can they do better? You can watch the guys doing it, you get a before and after print out so can actually see the differences
Ok will give ATS a go and find out what price..Cheers Lee much appreciated:salute:

Reactions: LEE69
I paid £35 at hawleys Sheffield so £150 is an absolute rip off

I happily pay £65 for a Hunter alignment...have paid £110 in London so £150 in Wales is deffo extortion!

I happily pay £65 for a Hunter alignment...have paid £110 in London so £150 in Wales is deffo extortion!
Thanks for the comments Sayam..I have been on ATS web site and they quote £63 for a full alignment so I will probably get it done there:footy:

Reactions: Sayam