Four wheel laser alignment - Cost and location??

£60 at TTS Roadsport

Good service and happy with the results.

had mine done at a garage in bolton where they used the hunter system. was around £85. fully recommend a 4 wheel alignment especially if you've have your car lowered.

Someone knows where to do the proper one for A3 quattro? I am in Watford.

2 weeks ago I had a total damage to front tyre due to the tracking problem.
And that a month after a £700 service by Audi (‘the car is in a perfect condition’) lol

Thank you,
Regards,
Jake.

A3 3.2 quattro s-line DSG

Someone knows where to do the proper one for A3 quattro? I am in Watford.

2 weeks ago I had a total damage to front tyre due to the tracking problem.
And that a month after a £700 service by Audi (‘the car is in a perfect condition’) lol

Thank you,
Regards,
Jake.

A3 3.2 quattro s-line DSG

Thanks!

This site locates the nearest Hunter people to you: http://www.alignmycar.co.uk/

There is also a 5% off voucher on there too.

Hope that helps.

Btw keep clear of Kwik Fit!

That's the site I linked to. I've heard that a lot of the actual places who carry out the alignment don't honour the 5% discount though. Worth a go though.

Well I did a quick ring around using that site.

I was quoted generally between £47 and £65 for the initial inspection and report. If toe was incorrect then one centre said it's adjustment is included.

However, each said that if more angles (camber, castor, thrust etc) also had to be adjusted then this would be extra. The extra was dependant on how long the technician thought it would take. I.e is anything siezed etc. So it seems pot luck as to what it might end up costing. But most said that £65 to £120 could be expected.

Rang around some Audi centres, York Audi quoted me £114 all in. So I will use this to haggle my closest dealer down and get it done there. Just for peace of mind really.

Well I did a quick ring around using that site.

I was quoted generally between £47 and £65 for the initial inspection and report. If toe was incorrect then one centre said it's adjustment is included.

However, each said that if more angles (camber, castor, thrust etc) also had to be adjusted then this would be extra. The extra was dependant on how long the technician thought it would take. I.e is anything siezed etc. So it seems pot luck as to what it might end up costing. But most said that £65 to £120 could be expected.

Rang around some Audi centres, York Audi quoted me £114 all in. So I will use this to haggle my closest dealer down and get it done there. Just for peace of mind really.

They charge you for inspection and report? The places I tried offered this for free. They then quote for the work and you take it or leave it.

Mine needed thrust, camber, toe (and castor i think) adjusted but it only took about 10-15mins.

I've got to say though, since having my alignment done driving my car is MUCH more enjoyable. Even if it cost me £120 I would've been happy.