Dragon tuning box

QuottroA4

Reaction score
Quick question..

I have just bought a dragon tuning box for the bargin price of £50, at that price I thought what the hell..

Only one problem, it didn't come with any instructions! The outside of the box states that there are 16 settings which can be adjusted with a set of 4 jumpers.

Does anybody know where I can get hold of the instructions for the digital PD tuning module as the company (Mr Hoot) has since gone under
frown.gif

Rich

I've got the instructions for my DPT box, the box maybe different, but the connections between the fuel ecu and cable will be the same. I've not got a scanner but if you like I will try and take a picture of them and put them up or something.

That'd be good, I have the same unit! Quite jealous, i paid 90 for mine.

Hopefully this will help, It's just a picture of the page that came with my box. It shows the positions of the little pegs etc.....

Flaps002a.jpg

Nothing is mentioned in the manual, which is just a photocopied sheet of A4......

Hopefully this will help, It's just a picture of the page that came with my box. It shows the positions of the little pegs etc.....

Flaps002a.jpg

Hi James

Thank you for going to the trouble of doing this.

Think my unit maybe an older one as I dont have the dail in the middle, just the four jumpers. Do you adjust the pins as well as the dail?

Rich

I didn't adjust anything as I bought a secondhand unit which was off a 2.5 180 before, so it was already set up.

Had another look on the net this morning, you would think there would be a PDF of something lurking out there..but nothing :sadlike: