BBS LM Reps

Matt

Reaction score
Spotted this on another forum. Any good to anyone?

Ok guys, I have managed to sort a deal out with a wheel supplier and can offer you BBS LM reps single piece in 7x16"/7.5x17"/8x17"/8.5x18"/8.5x19", 4x100, 5x100 or 5x112 and with any offset . The alloy can be supplied in black with a polished lip or silver with a polished lip. I have seen an alloy in the flesh and it looks amazing, with a very good finish. I need at least 5 people wanting a set to get the alloys ordered. The alloys will be made from scratch and will take 10 weeks to make and have them delivered. I can supply you with the alloys on their own or built up with tyres ready to fit to your VW. You can pick them up from Essex or I can have them delivered to you for £25 (without tyres) or £50 (built up with tyres) mainland UK only.

I need 5 people for each size - example 5 for 4x100 7.5x17", 5 for 5x100 8.5x18" etc

7x16" - £320 inc vat
7.5x17" - £375 inc vat
8x17" - £395 inc vat
8.5x18" - £450 inc vat
8.5x19" - £550 inc vat

My company name is Tuningwheels.com and I am currently setting up my website at the moment.

Any questions please do not hesitate to contact me on 07949 166000 or tuningmeisterjj@hotmail.co.uk

bbslmrep2-vi.jpg

Many thanks JJ

Thats cheap, I get concerned with the quality of these reps, IE would they last one winter etc

I am looking into a BBS style rim via the same company that make Rota wheels but dont have much info yet

Yeah I would be wondering about quality aswell! I'm not buying any as dont want to modify this car. 19s would look good on it though!

I'm glad you like 19"s matt, thats what I'm going for. I've had bad experience in the past with replicas. Better to bite the bullet spend the money and get the real lms

Look very nice and a very good price but with wheels - you get what you pay for..............

Be interested to see what the centre caps look like as this can make or break Reps IMO. If any good be nice as a set of 'summer' wheels.