My A3 tdi with bbs lm reps !

bradus

Reaction score
Brought some new wheels for it and i love em !

from this
DSC_0060Copy.jpg

To this
DSC_0030.jpg

Untitled_HDR2.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0001.jpg

yes and before you say it i no it needs to go lower ! coilovers are in the garage !
what ya think ?
Bradus

Very nice! Rims are bit shiny. Could do with a boot spoiler, exhaust tips/milltek and lowering. Lots on here to help you spend your money. Rims are a good start

I like it, alloys look good. I agree with above, needs lowering, spoiler and maybe some tints! We love spending everyones money lol!

What an improvement those wheels make, nice motor! I second what everyone else say though, this is one expensive forum to be a part of!

lol

MY wish list is much bigger after a sline front bumper, rear bumper and spoiler but looking cant find any though wheres best to look ?

coilovers are in the garage!

also like the new rear lights

cheers for the comments

Looks good! As said all it needs now a rear spoiler and lowering then it look even better :)
I like the second photo aswell looks really good. Looking forward to seeing photos when you got the coilovers fitted.

Assume they are 19's?

Always like these rims but they seem to look shabby if not looked after. Make sure you keep them clean around the bolts during the winter

cheers

yeah hopfully be putting the coilovers on over the weekend ? will take pics sunday

also found a link to a Oem spoiler which ive brought

just need to try and find a s-line front and rear bumper and black gril

Someone help please !

Liking the site as well Very differnt to my last fourm i was on used to have a clio williams road legal/track car before the a3, i do miss it for fun but have alot better hearing now and a better back ! :)

where are most the people based on here im based in colchester essex ?

brad

cheers

yeah hopfully be putting the coilovers on over the weekend ? will take pics sunday

also found a link to a Oem spoiler which ive brought

just need to try and find a s-line front and rear bumper and black gril

Someone help please !

Liking the site as well Very differnt to my last fourm i was on used to have a clio williams road legal/track car before the a3, i do miss it for fun but have alot better hearing now and a better back ! :)

where are most the people based on here im based in colchester essex ?

brad

Try ebay for the bumpers mate. We got people all over the uk, quite a few in europe, some in South Africa, Usa and australia. Properly missed a few places lol. Any photos of your old car? Haha take it the hearing coming back and the back feeling alot better.

Haha that picture is awsome good post !

Yeah will get some pics for ya when it's down to earth !

I'm liking the forum the more I am searching around