rear diff help pls

AARON77

Reaction score
think im gonna be buying a rear diff very soon, can anyone recomend some thing good, has anyone had theirs rebuilt, ive been told that you cant rebuild the audi rear diff but i dont believe that???? i dont mind getting a new one i always like to try something different ???? So if any fellow audi chums can recomend something pls pls do

would it not be far cheaper to fit a used rear diff? plenty out there....new one must cost expensive?

yeah maybe but not sure i wanna go though the hassle of it twice just in case the used one is pony too????? and to be honest the way i drive my car im sure i could kill used one???? its an expensive game and i love it

shes just whining like hell and doesnt perform like it used to find it really hard to keep a 4 wheel drift going then when the **** end does go out its just not as smooth as it used to be, cant control and keep it neet

mien is also whining loads its doing my head in, either used replacement or reconditiion is on the cards

haldex oil change has been done no change. I think its to late to be changing oil at this point i ve suffered for 6 months fed up with it, just need to source a good condition used unit.

question whats the difference between the haldex & diff i thought its all the same part ?

i would be surprised if its the Haldex unit, more likely the diff, does my head in. Clueless what needs replacing how hard it is to fit.